Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beth Goes To The Senior Ball





Saturday 4-18-09 was Snow Canyon High Schools Senior Ball. Amanda was asked by a boy by the name of Jorey Clark. She left that morning for a day date and I didn't get to see her until she arrived back at the house later that afternoon after getting her hair put up by our good friend Mary Anaya. She looked very pretty. But as she emerged from her room all made up, gown and all, I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Todd was out trucking so we had to send him text pictures. It was probably good that he was gone because I don't think he would have let her out of the house. She sure is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. I am very proud of her. We are almost to the end of her Junior year...man, where has the time gone??? What happened to the little two year old that played like she was a princess, participating in little beauty pageants? Now she is heading off to the Ball looking better then Cinderella herself! I love you Beth!

2 comments:

Jess and Nate said...

Wow!! She really is so beautiful!! Hope she had a good time!! I can't believe she's almost a senior, where's my little cousin :)

matt and alex said...

I agreed with Jess. She does look beautiful!