Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I haven't been the best at keeping with my news years resolution, but when I made it I was not 100% sure that I was going to be getting back into school. It is really keeping me busy. Between my school work, chasing Sammy around to her activities, work, and keeping up with the house, I am finding that I am lucky to get the required things accomplished each day and still alot spills over to the next. I know it will all be worth it in the end, but until then it is kicking my butt! Todd says if I wasn't so OCD it would be a little easier, but I like the house a certain way and I find that I put alot more effort into it then he and the kids. Key word I need to learn here I guess is RELAX! So anyways, I am doing really good which is encouraging. If I do good on my finals (which I don't think will be a problem) I will have an in A in both classes that I am taking. A good start on fixing my GPA that I thrashed 18 years ago! I am enrolled in the Summer Simester and have my little math tutor Sammy all lined up to help me. How humbling is it to have your 13 year old know more about Algebra then you? The grils are doing great right now, they are still adjusting to not having me at home all the time for them like I was, but they tell me they are proud of me and they are always excited to hear how I scored on my papers and tests. I asked them if they will be paying me for my good grades like we do for them, they didn't think so!!! Well we are going to be having a little BBQ this afternoon for Easter so I hope to get some fun pictures that I can post. We are having it a little later in the afternoon because Todd headed out at about 2 am to haul a load of fuel to the mine. I am so thankful for such a wonderful man. Things have been slow with our business, but he is not afraid to go out and scrounge up whatever he can to make a paycheck. So far so good. I am just ever so thankful that we have been able to stay on top of things, we aren't getting ahead any, but we haven't fallen behind either! Love to all!

No comments: