Monday, May 25, 2009

Manic Month of May


Well this month has been chuck full of major events! On May 2ND (mom's birthday) Mary and Josh finally tied the knot! I was very busy with school and finals the last week of April so Shellie had volunteered to take care of the wedding. We all pulled together Friday May 1st and I must say, I am amazed at what this family can pull off. The wedding came together beautifully. Mary was a very beautiful bride! ThaiLee told everyone that it was her day, and although she gave her mom a run for her money on who looked the best, neither of them out shined the other.

It was a great celebration and one that we have been waiting for for a long time! We are proud! What a gorgeous family. We wish them a very bright future!



We also had Jake's graduation on May 22ND. He graduated with high honors and being the Senior Class President he delivered a most amazing speech. I want my little "Tough Guy" to know how proud we are of him. He is truly magnificent. He sets his goals high and never rests until he has achieved them. I am so grateful to have the opportunity of being such a wonderful young mans aunt. Jake you mean the world to me! You will definitely go places in this life! Your personality shines above the rest, you make me smile and I love you for that! Never lose sight of your dreams!




I must also take this opportunity to brag about my beautiful girls. Amanda just completed her Junior year, yes it is true, she will graduate one year from now. I am having a difficult time accepting it but what can I do? She completed her Junior year with a 4.0 and is eager to finish up her high school experience. I don't know why, but she is ready for responsibility she thinks! Sammy finished her 7th grade year at Lava Ridge Intermediate, also with a 4.0 GPA. She is a little less anxious then Amanda as she will be attending a different school next year. Look out Snow Canyon Middle School. When Sammy gets done there, nothing will ever seem the same! I want both my beauties to know how proud we are of them and their accomplishments. They are great girls and we commend them for being who they are. We think they are the best!

2 comments:

huntersrus said...

I can see how crazy busy you have been (I hate to say this but - school starts next week- I don't think it will slow down any time soon. Great pictures

Jess and Nate said...

Hey !! We are both taking 6 credits this summer as well and I'm working full time while Nate continues the search!! It's a zoo around here just trying to keep up with school, work and a little play. But it's all for the greater good... RIGHT?!?!?! haha hope you guys are doing well, tell the family hi and we love 'em. Nice work on the grades!!!