Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years Resolutions....

So every year we make up all these wonderful resolutions that we believe we will keep for the year to come and then usually that is all it is, speaking them but never following through. In the past my resolution was to not make resolutions. That way I wouldn't break them. This year my resolution was going to be to set aside time each Monday to maintain my blog. What can I say, here we are to the middle of the month and I am just starting. Man it is hard to find time to do everything. However, I am really going to try to be more diligent at updating this thing regularly. If for no other reason then to have some kind of a journal for my girls to look back on and hopefully remember the beautiful life that we have.

1 comment:

The Fab Five said...

Hats off to you! i hope that you can follow through with you goal for 2009. Good luck. later gator